Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Name That Plant!

During the winter in MN, it gets 75 degrees colder than summer and snows. In Wales it only gets 10 degrees colder (around 50) and it rains! To be honest I think I enjoy the more extreme weather in MN better. It's always so windy and rainy here during the winter and a very cold 50 degrees if you ask me!


One thing I DO like about the weather here is that it allows most plants with the exception of trees to stay green! I find the plant life here to be quite interesting and beautiful!

Cute little plant I found on an ancient staircase.

The ivy here is incredible.



When I first saw one of these plants, I thought it was a fake, plastic Christmas tree! Turns out it's a living thing! Very weird... I've looked all over the internet and I haven't been able to find a thing about these plants! Let me know if you know what it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment