Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello World!

I am very excited to experience what there is to experience, have the fun where fun is to be had, and explore whatever there is to explore!  

I am entering a new stage of my life as I am attending Iowa State University to study mechanical engineering!

When I think about the unknowns of my future, only one word comes to my mind--ADVENTURE! For most, it's easy to get nervous about what life has in store, but for me, it helps to view it as this incredible adventure that one day I will be able to look back on and smile.

In this blog I hope to share some experiences and bits of my life with you!  Over the next couple days I will be posting some pictures of my school and where I live, so stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. Austin,
    This is really cool! The pictures are really good too. Nice job! It looks like you're having a lot of fun! I love and miss you!

    Morgan :)

    ReplyDelete