Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

September 15, 2011: NEW flavor of Peace Tea??

For those of you who have not met Peace Tea, I'm sorry, you're really missing out! I would love to introduce you two. Peace Tea is a WONDERFUL iced tea (non alcoholic of course) drink that I basically live off of at school. Peace tea, Blog Stalker, Block Stalker, Peace Tea! Ok now you have to try some and you just might become best friends! He comes in many flavors. Some of my favorites are: Green Tea, Razzleberry, Ceylon, and Lemon.


A new flavor was added to the C-store at ISU recently-- Caddy Shack! Half sweet sweet tea, half lemonade that'll pucker your tastebuds. So basically Peace Tea's version of an Arnold Palmer. If none of this makes sense to you I apologize, read on to the next post. Few understand my obsession for cool sweet tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment