Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Parent Weekend

This past weekend was parent weekend. I really enjoyed seeing my parents for the first time in a couple months.  They also brought me a bunch of things such as more swedish fish, quesadilla supplies, Cheetos, more tea etc. which was very nice of them! I was really bummed Morgan was unable to come visit. But i understand because she had homecoming this weekend and it looks like she had a lot of fun! Anyways, on friday night when they got here, we went out to eat at this place called The Café.  They had delicious desserts! I think I would like to take a special someone here when they visit =) 

On Saturday I had to do a bunch of homework because I have 3 tests this week... (so not excited for that). After I did my homework I met with my parents and we went to a tailgate party before the football game. They had amazing frosting covered brownies. I may or may not have had three of them... 



After tailgating, we went to the football game which was really fun. Unfortunately I was unable to sit with my parents because of the ticketing situation, but my dad DID pick me out from across the stadium with his naked eagle eyes... I'm not quite sure how he did that. Here's a picture that I am in. If you can pick me out, maybe your eyes are as crazy as my dad's.


The actual game was great! The cyclones beat Texas Tech 57 to 38 I believe?  I just remember it being a pretty decisive victory! I hear that it was a huge upset for Texas Tech because apparently they're supposed to be good this year.  Apparently somebody was wrong because we beat them...





I had a great weekend! Thank you Mom and Dad for coming to visit me! 

P.S. maybe I will start blogging more often if i find the time :D I see that I have quite a few pageviews. 290+ in 2 months! Gotta keep my followers happy!

P.S.S. Photos courtesy of Mother Wolf =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great time this weekend. Mom and I had a lot of fun being with you - we felt like we were back in college again! The Cyclone domination reminded me of a time when the Fighting Illini were a force to be reckoned with in the Big 10.

    We're praying for you as you take your tests this week. Just do your best...we're very proud of you!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete